Pull some weeds, collect the chicken eggs, feed the pigs... These are just a few of the ways you can experience our interactive farm tour. We won't just tell you about it-- we'll let you do it! Then after the tour enjoy a snack and cool drink under the pavilion and soak up the tranquility of country life...
Tours of the farm will include every aspect of the farm: gardens, greenhouse, orchard, animal operations, compost piles, irrigation systems, (the list can go on and on). Or it can be tailored specifically to your interests. We'll also be sure to give a definition of "sustainability" and explain the steps we take to make our farm as sustainable as possible.
- We offer a tractor-pulled hay ride or walking tour
- May through September is the best time to see the farm in full production, but we do offer the tour year-round
- We suggest groups of 20 or smaller
- Snacks or meals with local food can be provided
- We have hosted homeschool groups, high school students, students in college ag courses, garden club members, and grassroots activist groups...
- Please contact us at least two weeks in advance to make arrangements.