Hiking and Camping
Enjoy the Trails, Stay the Night
"Beautiful place with wonderful hosts. Loved our spot tucked in the woods." - Michael
We have over 350 acres of natural beauty that you are invited to explore.
• Miles of hiking trails
• Forests and fields to wander through
• Pond and river for boating, fishing, swimming
• Wildlife to watch - check out the list!
• Playground for the kids
• Pavilion for larger groups
"The place was great, and their farm is beautiful. Super secluded and quiet, and very dark at night, so we were able to stargaze, see the milky way, and a half-dozen shooting stars. All around great place." - Jason
Most loops are about 1 mile, but you can combine different trails and hike as long as you like; most trails are easy with just a few hills. Enjoy the sights and sounds of wildlife, breathe in the fresh air, and enjoy the beauty of the central Kentucky countryside.
Accommodations and Campsites
•Tenting is available pretty much anywhere you like; pick your favorite spot and we'll provide a picnic table and portable toilet if they're not near the restrooms. You can drive right up to your campsite to unload.
• Cottages have either two twin beds or one full bed and one twin; all have electricity, restrooms and showers are close by. Bring your own bedding. Campfire site is located in the central area in front of the cottages.
• RV sites have 30amp outlets and water. No dump station. RVs are allowed to park in other places and run a generator if there are not other campers nearby.
• 40'x60' pavilion with sides that can be closed in case of rain/wind is available for group rentals.
"The Tipi was a phenomenal experience! The hosts were so gracious and accommodating. The tipi was a dream come true for me. The wooden floor made it much more comfortable than regular tent camping, and the fire pit was such a fun element." - Natalie
Private parties are welcome! Please contact us for rates. Provide the following details: preferred dates, number of people, facilities needed, any other info you think we should know. You can check our availability here - dates booked for weddings or other events are not available for group rentals using the cottages, RV hookups, and pavilion, but there are primitive campsites other places on the farm.
• You have access to the restrooms and showers, please stay out of all other buildings on the property (some locations will have a porta-potty nearby)
• Spigots with drinkable water are located in the vending area near the restrooms and behind the general store.
• Stay away from all farm equipment, vehicles, old barns
• LEAVE NO TRACE. All trash needs to leave with you, bring your own bags. Trash barrels will NOT be provided (except for Group Rentals).
• Kids must be supervised at all times, especially near water.
• Dogs are allowed but must be on a leash at all times.
• Be aware other pets live on the property. Do not feed them. You may pet the horses but please do not enter their paddock.
• Do not disturb wildlife.
• No loud music after 10pm. Please respect our neighbors and others who may be camping on the property.
• No ATVs, firearms, fireworks, illegal substances.
• Swimming/wading in the pond or river is completely AT YOUR OWN RISK.
• DO NOT bring in outside firewood at the risk of spreading insects or disease. There is plenty of firewood that can be gathered in the woods or we will provide firewood for a fee (let us know in advance).
"The pictures don’t do this place justice. Very private and serene and the rest of the property is lovely as well. Hosts were very pleasant and welcoming. Will definitely be back!" - Alexandra